Proactive filter (Web Application FireWall)
The Web Application Firewall protects the system from most known web attacks. The filter recognizes dangerous threats in incoming requests and blocks intrusions. Proactive Filter is the most effective way to guard against possible security defects in a web project implementation. The filter fully analyzes all data received from visitors in variables and cookies.
- protects from most known web attacks;
- screens a web application from the most persistent attacks;
- filter exclusion list (with wildcards);
- recognizes most dangerous threats;
- blocks site intrusions;
- protects from possible security errors;
- keeps an attack log;
- configurable options for firewall reaction to intrusion attempts:
- make data safe;
- delete unsafe data;
- leave unsafe data.